Reading this, you might think I took more than 2 min, because I sprayed screenshots everywhere.
Thinking about it, most of the things I did were just one-off for setup:
- (only once) Create a CloudSkiff account
- (only once) Create an IAM
- (only once) add it to CloudSkiff
- (only once) add permissions on a new infra as code Github repo
- Select 5 options
- Press a Deploy button
- (only once) make sure my local AWS profile was configured
- Get a kubeconfig
Only 5, 6, 8, 9 are steps you need to do for each deployment, and they are mostly buttons to press or single lines of command.
I hope you liked that! We haven’t looked in detail in the terraform code together, so I will keep that for an upcoming post.